Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not So Happy Hump Day

Louise was up 3 times last night, Ainsley once...an all time record for both I'm afraid. I fear we're all coming down with something. Ainsley's extra snuggles and whiny disposition can only mean an oncoming sickness right?

This morning has been extra rough. Louise is down for a nap and I'm struggling with whether to wake her up to go to musikgarten or reschedule for a later date when we're all feeling up to the effort. I am so craving companionship with my music class mamas. We'll have to see how the next half hour pans out.

In an effort to stave off the gloom that this day has already brought I thought I'd share some snapshots from our past two wonderful days.

This photo was cute until Ainsley squirmed away

New sunhats from the Anways...Ainsley LOVES the matchy matchy.




Spring window art...window crayons are the BEST

The many faces of Louis-e-bean
aka
the problem with digital cameras...WAY too many cute photos to chose from

See the teeth?




My personal favorite

Spring sweaters in action, and sand EVERYWHERE



Afternoon update:
Ainsley did in deed have a fever...100.3. After a morning of lounging and a half dose of Ibuprofen she's sleeping soundly upstairs and most definitely on the mend.

I am hoping she wakes up happy and ready to have some fun because I am feeling quite cobwebby and in need of some fresh air this afternoon.

I've decided that spring is a total tease, especially after a week in the tropics. The temp is just cool enough that about a half hour is all we can do outside without frozen fingers and toes and the sun just doesn't want to peek through for good. I am desperate to just get out and have some good old fashioned backyard fun.

Soon please!


1 comment:

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.