Friday, April 10, 2015

I Love Fridays

I love waking up an not having anywhere to be. Once Ainsley's off to school it's my two little kiddos and me, doing whatever we want.
Today it's Costco, quite the treat outing for us.  Louise loves making lists for the store.  It's a good way to use up these early morning hours before the store opens.
Then we've decided to make a carrot cake.  We have so many carrots in the house, clearly that's the only reasonable way to use them up.
I really want to paint our master bedroom.  I may motivate to go get paint with the kids.  Though I really really dislike extraneous errands with children.  I may wait until I can go on my own and truly peruse.  I'm thinking almost white light grey.  That room needs some major brightening.
Tomorrow I plan to take the girls shopping for Felix's 2nd birthday.  How he is turning two in two weeks I have no idea.  I haven't told them about the outing yet because they'll be too excited.  We'll do a bit of shopping, grab lunch out.  It will be quite the big girl day.
The Twins come to Chicago this weekend.  Ian's excited to go, perhaps taking a girl or two with him.
I'm hoping for a fun garden this year and planning with the kids.  We switched out sand for soil in our water table out back.  The sand was ruining our already ruined lawn.  Last year we didn't grow much so i'm hoping for a few more successes.  Our yard has become so shady though, it's tricky!
I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Family time, lounging, warm spring weather.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.