Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I Were a Wealthy Girl

If I had all the money in the world I would want 3 things.

1. A big DEEP old fashioned claw foot tub.  It doesn't have to be shiny and new, actually salved from some flea market and refurbished would be preferable.  I'd want that tub in a simple, white and cornflower blue bathroom.  I'd want a whole lot of candles lit and bubbles bubbling.  Soft white towels and plush woven rugs.  I'd soak in that tub every day.  Even in the summer.  Ahhh.  Deep.  Clawfoot.  Tub.


2. To be able to buy the materials I crave for crafting.  I nearly always have to revamp patterns for the yarn and fabric I can afford.  I want it to be a non issue that the beautiful succulent yarn for my dream sweater is $22 a skein, or that the new gorgeous line of liberty of london fabrics are $35 a yard.Oh goodness.  Life would be rich then.





3.  To eat good food, like REALLY good food.  To be able to afford to support our local farmers, drive out and pick up fresh meat every month.  Or better yet? To be able to grow most of our own food with land enough for a REAL harvest and our own chickens to lay eggs.

::or just live in this Irish cottage, that would be pretty perfect too::


Three things.  See really?  I'm a simple simple gal.

1 comment:

  1. Does it come with the name? I dream of those things too! (except the tub... but I dream of a dreamy shower!) One day...

    ReplyDelete

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.