Tuesday, October 19, 2010

As Promised...

pictures of Ainsley's "girl girl" bed taken post nap about a half hour ago...






This is an AMAZING alternative to a toddler bed for anyone in the market. It is extend-able, and the same width as a regular twin bed so it can eventually be a normal twin, but for now it's an adorable square of a bed that fits her perfectly and isn't too high off the ground for her to climb in and out of. It's at IKEA and I highly recommend it...so cute too right?

And miss Louise being as cute as can be.
Louise's nursery...
name banner I made while on bedrest, still need to trim that ribbon on the right! and awesome wet bar that I found on craigslist (and Ian picked up) that we use as a changing table.
animal silouhettes I also made on bedrest...what is bedrest for if not to decorate the baby's room?
the beautiful cradle my grandpa made for my parents...I'm sad that Louise has almost outgrown it already!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable kids, adorable bed, adorable decorations! Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Ainsley has gotten! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.