Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meal Plan 10-22

Sometimes I don't know what I would do without the internet.  I guess I'd survive but we wouldn't be eating half as well that's for sure.  Thank you all for the great suggestions yesterday.  I have some great new things to try!

I've had almost 3 full days of not feeling sick, but still no real appetite do it's been hard to think of things to cook.  Thankfully we have lots in our freezer and two dinners out this week (one up at my grandma's, the other a banquet where Ian may win an award!), meaning I don't need to plan all too much.  Even so I couldn't go into this weird weather week (77 and rainy to 44 and sunny?!) without something in my arsenal!

Meals::
homemade gnocchi with mushroom cream sauce, balsamic salad and ciabatta rolls
Italian meatballs with bowties and marinara, also with salad and rolls
butternut squash soup with croutons and banana bread (probably loosely based on this recipe)
marinated pork tenderloin with smashed sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli
breakfast for dinner (Joy of Cooking pancakes, sage sausage, fried eggs and strawberries)

and if I need it there's tons of lentil soup and chicken pot pie left from last week, ooh! and of course TJs potstickers and birds nests.  Ah, ok, now I feel better about this whole food thing this week.  Happy planning, cooking and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.