Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Start

It's currently 7:20 am. Louise JUST woke up, not needing her usual 5:30am bottle to "sleep in". Coffee is brewing (notice how most good moments in our home revolve around coffee?) I just paid bills and folded clean diapers. Louise is crawling around with her lamby in hand saying "Mama, mama, HI mama" and talking to the lift the flap book. Even with a super duper long to do list this week I'm feeling relaxed. I got about HALF of our Christmas shopping done this weekend on online Christmas in July sales. I've always vowed to take advantage of them and this year I did. I am pretty excited for all of the fun things I found. Now Ainsley just woke up and when I asked her about the play dough I found in her room last night when I kissed her goodnight she responded "oh, yeah, I found that in my bag and I put it in my pants, wanna see?" I think it's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.