Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Isn't it ironic...

that just yesterday I was commenting on the occasional difficulty I have filling the days and here I am faced with a day full of a rain and a toddler cranky as all get out (I've never understood that phrase but thought it was fitting). It's only 10:14 and I honestly have NO idea what we're going to do to make it until 5:30 without going crazy. After trying to get Ainsley down not once but twice, hoping a good nap would improve her disposition I gave up and she "helped" me put together the tall drawer unit for the nursery and now we're onto snacktime. To get out later we may head to Best Buy to check out netbooks and laptops as my computer is on the way out. I'm also considering the library but Ainsley literally goes insane at the library and I don't know that after a few more hours of this I'm going to have the energy.
I used to love rainy days. They were an excuse to stay in pajamas all day and watch old videos, just RELAX. Now they are the bane of my existence. No parks, no walks, no vitamin D. What happened? Oh yeah, I became a mom. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.