Monday, July 5, 2010

Let the Waiting Begin

We're back from 2+ amazing weeks in Minnesota. It really couldn't have gone more smoothly.

Of course we came back to a few minor issues, the power to the garage isn't working and my laptop screen appears to be broken, but after all the weather we've had while gone I'm just glad the basement wasn't flooded.

As my computer isn't working I won't be able to do a big post about our trip for a while or post pictures. I'm stealing Ian's right now while he's upstairs sleeping.

I will say this though...now starts the waiting for little bean to get here in two months. I'm thankful to have a lot on my to do list and only hope I do't get too huge too fast so I can get everything done.

I can't WAIT to meet this little one and to see Ainsley as a big sister. Everyday she is getting so big and just today I looked at her and thought, "where'd my baby go?" She has turned into this beautiful, vibrant little girl.

Hopefully we'll figure out the computer situation so I can post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.