Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This Moment:: Louise Adele (3.5)

Oh my Louise, where to begin?






You are such an incredible joy.  There are so many things I love about you right now.
You have the best smile and laugh, you always have.  Your laugh is infectious and it spreads fast and fierce.  I can be in grumpiest mood and that laugh of yours, well, I just can't help but feel your joy.


You can be a total and complete goofcball.  You make up your own words ALL the time, especially when you're playing chef.  You have this amazing little kid accent right now and half the time you sound like you're from Brooklyn (or Boston?), especially when you say "baby Bwudda" and "that's my Mudda".  I almost hope this never goes away.  It's amazing.
You love love love to play.  You could paint and color and look at books and dress up your princesses and play pretend with Ainsley and ride your scooter and play at parks ALL DAY LONG.
You do not like work very much.  Sometimes you're very excited to work on writing and letters and numbers, but you cry dramatically whenever I ask you to help clean up.
Honestly I don't mind.  I love that you are such a little kid and that you LOVE being little.  You snuggle in my lap and want to be held still, need to hold my hand while walking in the snow.  We still need each other lots and I love that.



For all your silliness and fun you love your quiet time too.  You still love to just sit quietly and look at books (as you've done sine you were about 15 months old).  You are really good at knowing when you need some alone time and retreating to your room.
You used to be such a good eater and now your appetite is much smaller.  You drink lots of water and LOVE chocolate milk and apple juice.  You love meat and it's the first thing gone on your plate at meal time.  You are good at trying new things, but definitely have your favorites.  You love whole apples, cheese, cereal, and yogurt.
You seem so teeny tiny compared to your friends at school. You still have a sweet little toddler tummy but your legs and arms are thinning out and you still fit into most of your 3T clothes.  You may be petite like your mommy!
You are still my sweetheart girl.  So sensitive to your friends and siblings and very aware when Mommy needs you to be an extra good helper. I  Love you so much this moment my growing girl.  I am so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.