Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Tired

Since I was so February Love last post I felt the need to chime in today to day I AM SO TIRED AND IT IS SO GRAY OUT AND I HAVE NO ENERGY FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!

Oh goodness.  The whole house was up for the day before 6.  I didn't eat enough yesterday so I woke up starving and even a yogurt and a fried egg on toast didn't help (or two cups of coffee).  SO I whittled away my preschool time this morning, perusing homes for sale and blogs and taking a quick bath.

Now we all napped and I'm up with Felix and he's happily crawling around and, oh man, I'm still so tired.  Afternoon coffee anyone?

I AM excited about the 4 lbs of yarn I have coming my way.  New knits for everyone (even Ian!) except me though I guess.  I best get cracking on my sewing projects and load up the netflix queue.  Knitting seems like the perfect way to spend a snowy cold February.

I am also very very excited about our Florida trip.  It's late this year, the last week of March, still we've started the getting ready, of course, it's kind of the best part.

I used Christmas money to get the girls each a new swimsuit, sun hat, and sunglasses.  Louise's hat is absolute perfection on her cheeky face.  Now I'm trying to convince Ainsley to hand down her sandals to Louise so I won't end up having to buy two sets of new ones when hers don't fit in July.  She's standing firm.

Oh man and Felix.  I am SO Excited about his new sun duds.  This swimsuit, this sun shirt, these sun hats, these shorts, and a couple of cute things I nabbed on zulily when I got the girls' swimsuits. (and no we aren't rich, patagonia had an amazing pre sale sale and that mod cap was about a third off before Christmas).  I have to keep that blonde haired blue eyed boy of mine protected!

Now I've made coffee.  Some stovetop espressor with cinnamon milk and a dash of white chocolate syrup.   Felix and I are playing and I'm doing my best to perk up before the girls wake up.  Ainsley's excited to make some bedding for her two doll beds she's made at school (they're in a woodworking unit). Louise is very excited to make Valentine's.  Ian is very excited for me to try this recipe this week.  Felix is really digging this 50s pandora station we're listening to and appears to want to dance.  Perhaps I can oblige them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.