Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Louise Adele 5 Year Old

My Sweet Louise,
  You are five!  You are on your fourth week of kindergarten and growing so much every single day.  I can often be found snuggling you deep into my side and rubbing your soft cheeks with mine.  You continue to be most sweet gentle little lady I can imagine.
  There are so many things I love about you right now.  You are so excited for your independence and growth at school.  I was so unsure about sending you to kindergarten, mainly I realized, because I didn't want to give up all those hours with my precious girl.  But you are beyond ready and show us every day when you get dressed, do your own hair, brush your teeth, get all the things you need for your day and march out proudly with hardly a look back.  I am greeted each day with a beaming smile as you run out the kindergarten door and high five your teacher.   Right now you seem to be loving everything about school.  I am so thankful and proud.
  Outside of school your life is fun and busy.  You love dance class and watching you dance ballet and tap every week is one of the highlights for me.  You are so eager and excited and such a good listener in class.  You'd tap all day if I let you!
  When we aren't running around to activities for you or your sister you love being home and playing. You are still very into art and projects.  Just yesterday we started a felt purse project and which you are hand sewing all on your own. You can't wait to learn to knit and are up for just about any project I can think of.
  You love riding your bike and scooting around our neighborhood, playing with neighbors and your siblings in the backyard.  I love how simple and fun life is right now.  You make my job feel easy!





I love you so much wonderful girl.  These words are not nearly enough.  Happy 5 years to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.