Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hump Day Nuggets

Poor Felix has a fever.  Our new deck is done! Louise's spring tea at preschool was the cutest.  My allergies may actually not kill me.  Life is good today (though of course I wish Felix felt better).

First popsicles of the season!



Morning pass outs are still a regular occurrence for this early riser.


Mother's Day love.

Nothing quite like chomping into a fresh muffin.

r

Oh my goodness my allergy eyes.  I was BRUISED. Seriously.


Louise's spring tea, in her classroom because it was a bit blustery that day.




My sweet three, watching some little bear together after school with their sick brother.


Breaking in the new deck.  It's already changed out lives.




Ainsley's sweater, simple lace chart, empire waist, flowy half sleeves.  Can I have one?


Books!  Finally found a great deal on a chinaberry book box (something I've been dreaming of for a while).  Vowing to only keep two for ourselves, the rest we'll hand out as gifts throughout the year.  Such a treat.


Gearing up for their sister sleepover this weekend.  The girls would like to sleep on their floor together, watch tons of movies, eat only popcorn and chocolate and this homemade lemon lime soda from Pretend Soup.  I love their excitement to be together.  They can be the best buds.


Today I'm so very grateful for our new deck and front rails.  It feels like a stretch right now to do it but I'm so glad we can.  I'm thankful I made dinner this morning so I can snuggle my little fevery guy tonight.  I'm excited to spend some quality time with my big guy tonight.  I feel like between allergies and backs hurting and life with kids we've hardly seen each other lately.
Happy Wednesday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.