Sunday, February 22, 2015

Meal Plan 2/22

I'm still feeling iffy about cooking.  I motivated to make a zucchini lasagna and beef stew last Thursday so we have lots of leftovers.  Heres' hoping to some motivation tomorrow!

Leftovers:: zucchini lasagna, beef stew, butter chicken (take out from my birthday!)

In honor of my dad's birthday on Wednesday, twice baked potatoes and ham

crock pot chicken wild rice soup (with a wild rice blend I got at Costco, we like it, but I have SO MUCH! Any wild/brown rice recipes greatly appreciated!)

Ruths' Man's dish.  Dan reminded me of it while he was here, a delicious easy casserole that kind of nods at chop suey, but with rice and ground beef, so not really at all.

Mel's Kitchen alfredo pasta and chicken, because why the heck not.

I'm buying very little so we'll see how this goes.  Sometimes it's nice to lean on your freezer and pantry and giant block of Costco cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.