Monday, April 22, 2013

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,

   Just in case you're waiting for...

sure signs that Spring is finally here...





your nursery (and last minute mama made goodies) to be 100% ready for you...


cloud and star mobile finally hung, hot air balloon "art" all ready


teeny tiny brand spankin new born knit cap


sister made wall art and quilted jacket


I am beyond excited for you to wear this little outside outfit



your sisters to be so very excited for your arrival (mostly to "dress you and hold you and sing to you and so that you can meet Grammy")...









your mama's tummy to be ready to burst...




me to have ample time to do a few things for myself (oh baby, so sweet of you really)...

pedicured toesies (and a very ready birth tub in the background!)


mmmm oatmeal strawberry bars


execution a clever plan to keep Ian away from my sunglasses...buy girly floral ones!


progress on my second Tea Leaves cardigan, this time with spring friendly cap sleeves, ooh and ample time to break in my new Toms


So you see baby?  We are all set.  Thank you thank you for this extra time that we weren't expecting.  But you are free to come any time now.  I thought it wouldn't hurt to let you know.  We can't wait to meet you soon!

Love,
  Your Eager and Waiting Family



1 comment:

  1. Well...considering the USPS typically takes 1-2 days for a standard letter to be delivered; I'd say your new little man got the message and came as soon as he heard all was ready for him! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.