Monday, June 11, 2012

Meal Plan 6-10

It's been a bit since I posted about food.  I guess I kind of got tired of all the chicken, beef and pork in my freezer.  Though we definitely ended up saving some money (and muscles) by shopping bulk at the beginning of the month I found I longed for the freedom to create more spur of the moment meals when I wanted to.  So this week after using up the last of the frozen meat I'm back to my old $150 a week shopping plan and excited!

Meals:
Bronzed Sea Bass with Lemon Shallot Butter, the best mashed potatoes ever, and green beans
Zucchini Fritters and chicken sausages
Birds Nests and roasted broccoli
Leftover bun brats, potato salad and watermelon (from our post ragnar feast)
Huevos Rancheros
Butter Chicken (or chicken curry, we haven't quite decided yet)
Turkey Paninis

Total: $130, which is kind of amazing considering that delicious (and expensive) piece of sea bass

mmmm, can't wait for the meals this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.