Friday, September 18, 2015

Week in Week out

I'm hoping to finally enter the world of the smartphone soon mainly so I have a way to get some more photos of our weekday adventure easily.  It's a rare day that I'll lug our Nikon out but at least got a few shots of some of the fun we have!

Morning playing with Felix. (I'm still in awe he's old enough to play games with me.  Just sippin' on his tea like it's no big deal)

He's very proud of his puzzle skills

 
Bring your friend to dance week!



Ainsley's ice skating lessons (it's WAY colder in the arena than it was last session...parkas all around next week!)



New knitting for me, a fishy wave sweater for Felix



Life is very full these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.