Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Felix's Turn!

Felix had his first day without me at school this morning.  His preschool really eases the kids into the routine which I really appreciate for this young age.  Last week I went with him to explore the class, today he had 1 hour with half the class, both teachers, and no parents.  Next week it's on to the normal M/W 8:45-11:15 mornings.  He did SO well this morning.  He was so excited and ready and when I left there was not so much as a peep.  Fingers crossed the longer mornings go just as well next week!




Ainsley insisted that it was Snowflake's first day of preschool too so I decided to bring her a take a photo of her a the donut sign too.  I'm very rarely a cool mom like this so I though it was time.



I'm honestly a bit surprised by how anticlimactic this all feels this year.  Perhaps being a total bundle of nerves every fall for as along as I can remember has finally earned me this.  Really I'm just thankful for wonderful schools and teachers and three great growing up kiddos.
Happy start to the school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.