Monday, June 8, 2015

Food This Week (6/8)

I'm very excited about food this week.  I bought a new cookbooks (Silver Palate) after a friends made us a delicious pasta from it and Ian paged through and landed on the exact same recipe for his request this week so the sauce is currently marinating on the counter.  I'm very excited for dinner.  The weather is hot and summery and I shopped with relative abandon with Ainsley and Felix today, so our kitchen is well stocked and ready.

Summer Pasta with heirloom tomatoes, brie, and basil - I'm going to brown up some chicken sausages from costco to go on the side

Marinated chicken with scandinavian potato salad (another recipe from silver palate)

Black Bean and Pork Tenderloin chili with tortilla chips and corn - an old crock pot favorite

Almond chicken with rice ad green beans - a recipe my mom used to make that I haven't made in years.  I'm excited

Tortellini pasta salad - thrown together and served with more chicken sausages or marinated fish

I'm sure that we'll be grilling this weekend if the weather is nice.  Perhaps burgers or marinated pork tenderloin?

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.