Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas 2014

Typical.  Sunday night, the last night of winter break and here I am scrambling to get my Christmas post up.  Ha!

It was great you guys.  A whole week in Minnesota to celebrate a-mundo and have so much fun.  Now a whole week back at home to nest and veg and play with friends.  It's been a great way to end and begin a year.

















































One of the cards for my camera is acting funny so I'm missing a few photos but I think you get the picture.  We had a great time.

Highlights:: quiet days and meals with Nana and Grandpa Dan, outings bowling and the Mall of America for Louise's fantastic build a bear thanks to Pop, decorating Ainsley's birthday tree with Auntie Jenny (she insisted on Auntie Jenny!) our slow happy Christmas morning, Ainsley's wonderful 6th birthday with lots of family and funny orange cake, Christmas Eve service with just us five, playing with sweet new baby Rory and all the cousins.  It was amazing!












At home we've celebrated New Years with friends, had friends over, went over to other friends, played and relaxed and organized a ton.  It was the perfect new years week.

Now school starts again and we are all ready.  I put up our new calendar this weekend and am gearing up for our fun full weeks.  For just this month we have the girls'  ice skating and gymnastics classes in addition to their new activities, Felix too.  It's going to be full, and good I hope!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.