Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Food This Week 7/21

One thing I'm always excited about after a vacation is getting back in the kitchen.  This week I'm trying just one new thing and leaning on old favorites.  I can't wait to cut up our first giant cucumber from the garden for a panzanella salad this weekend after a trip to the Farmer's Market for the rest of the ingredients.  Yay summer cooking!

Skillet Meatballs with Lemon Rice - check Mel's blog when I got home and this popped right up. Sounds delicious, don't mind if I do!

Tuna Melts - simple goodness

Peanut Noodles with Soyaki chicken skewers - my sister mentioned a peanut sauce recipe she loves and I haven't been able to get it off my mind.  Time to eat it!

Spinach and Feta Quiche - on the menu for tonight.  I've missed frittatas!

I brought some awesome sausages home from Minnesota so the weekend plan is those and panzanella with fresh veggies.

Happy summer cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.