Monday, March 9, 2015

Meal Plan 3/9

Oh goodness the food.  We're still all a bit sick which makes cooking so very interesting.  After vowing to not get take out this whole month we caved TWICE this last week just because I felt that pathetic.  But yay for cheap fried rice and burritos.

This next week I'm all geared up and after two Costco trips last week and a giant Trader Joe's run this morning I think we're finally caught up and ready.  We have family coming this next weekend so with 9 mouths to feed for an extra 5 days I had my work cut out for me.  I know to leave some wiggle room for meals out and treats but wanted lots of big batch easy good food to keep us having fun and full.  I hope it works!

Dinners just for us 5 this week::
Zucchini Pancakes and Bavarian Sausages
Eggs in Tomato Sauce with Sautéed Greens and Garlic Bread
Leftover Lentil Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie and Man's Dish
BBQ Chicken with Rice and Roasted Cauliflower (TJs has a new BBQ sauce with siracha and roasted garlic, I'm excited to try it out!)
Tuna Melts, Tater Tots, Cooked Carrots

Big dinners for when family is here::
Crock Pot Asian Chicken, with Rice and Vegetables
Sunday Roast with Mashed Potatoes
Top Your Own Pizzas
Hot Dogs and Baked Beans and Homemade Macaroni
Ian's Homemade Spaghetti with Salad and Garlic Bread

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.