Monday, November 8, 2010

Things Loved in October

1. Infantino wrap and tie baby carrier -
Initially we bought this to use as a backpack carrier for Ainsley. I like it. Ian doesn't because he feels awkward with the ties across his chest and hips. I LOVE it as a front carrier for Louise. Once I got the hang of it it's SO easy to use and my "little" 13 pound 2 month old feels light as a feather once she's in it.





2. Extendable Toddler bed from IKEA
They have a few versions of this bed available but we bought the Leksvik and it couldn't be cuter. On the smallest setting it's the perfect size for our peanut 22 month old and looks like a little alpine bed. I love it!


3. PEARS!!!
In season, AMAZING, yummy. Ainsley double fists sections as she greedily crams them into her mouth. I would do the same if I were almost 2 years old.

4. Real Simple
This magazine is the only reading material that I've been able to get through since Louise was born. I'm being ambitious and taking A Tale of Two Cities with me to Minnesota. We'll see what happens!

5. Downtown by Petula Clark Pandora Station
Ainsley is OBSESSED with this song and this station satiates her craving for catchy 70s pop music. I actually don't mind 90% of it and it sure is fun to dance around the house to.

Kind of a lame list I know, but my mind is preoccupied. I leave with the girls for MN in two days and I have a lot left to get done tomorrow in preparation. So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.