Monday, April 12, 2010

The Most Productive weekend EVER

We just wrapped up a great, and exhausting weekend. Ainsley must have felt it too because she signed "sleep" to me this morning at 8:30 and is still down and hour and a half later. I finally caved last night after having terrible allergies for days and took 1 benadryl before bed (don't worry it's safe while pregnant) and KONKED out. It's nice to have a lazy morning this morning.

In the aftermath of the crazy weekend we have two freshly painted rooms (I'll take pictures when the decorating is finished) a half eaten banana cream pie in the fridge, a new grill on the deck, and a surprisingly clean house.

The weather is mild and lovely. I am looking forward to going grocery shopping with Ainsley later this morning (my favorite errand) and continuing to get organized around the house. The combination of spring fever and the nesting instinct is CRAZY but good for productivity.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you! It must have been int eh air because I swear almost everyone I know had super productive and awesome weekends (us included!) I can't wait to see your rooms.

    ReplyDelete

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.