Thursday, December 18, 2014

Almost

It's almost time for Christmas!  Now that things are mostly done and we're just days away from departure I can finally let myself relax a bit into the holiday.  It's actually going to happen!

Louise was sick this week.  Thankfully not the flu like everyone else, but a bad cold that's wiped her flat.  Poor thing.  It's made for a much different week than I had imagined.  No time to run last minute errands or work on secret projects.

On the flip side I've had lots more time for fun with my kiddos.  Lots of baking that I didn't think would happen, crafting too.  Tonight or tomorrow we plan to drive around looking at Christmas lights before bed.  Somehow even with less time to do it all, it's getting done and we're enjoying this special season.

AND!  We got a new camera!  Our poor Nikon J1 had been dropped at LEAST 3 times (I'm sure much more than that) and was finally not functioning.  Ian's phone takes awesome pictures but I still felt like we needed a working camera.  I did lots of research and we ended up with the Nikon Coolpix L830.  We just got it last night and I love it.  Just wanted to put a shout out out there in case anyone is in the market for a new camera. (and it was under $200!!!! budget friendly was VERY important for us)













I'm still figuring out some settings but the zoom is fantastic and I'm mostly just excited to have photos again!

I hope this final week finds you all excited and relaxed and enjoying your loved ones.  See you after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.