Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Pool

Ok, so if you haven't seen it on facebook here's the very simple baby pool I set up.  Humor an excited/exhausted pregnant lady and take a guess!  Please? :o)

http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyVNumberThree

And if you want some info...

Ainsley was born 9 days early and weighed 6 lbs 13 oz

Louise was born 3 weeks early and weighed 7 lbs 11 oz

Cravings have included fruit juice and smoothies, spicy food, sugary candy (skittles!), coffee (sadly no more :o(, and lunch meat (think big man sized sandwiches), ooh, and occasionally a really big delicious green salad.

I've gained about 27 pounds so far (normal for me) and felt I showed a bit later and am carrying the baby pretty low.

No swelling or puffiness (yet! I hope it stays that way!)

Baby's heart rate has been consistently low, 140s, peaking in the 150s if poked.

Any other inquiries let me know.  I'm excited to see what everyone thinks we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.