Monday, February 16, 2015

Meal Plan 2/16

This week is going to be interesting.  Ian's getting over the stomach flu I have NO desire to cook or spend money on food and my birthday is Friday so I've been told i don't need to plan that, but my father in law is coming into town so I need food in the house...so, now what?

I still have all the ingredients for ground nut stew so I'll most likely make that.  I also have ingredients for beef stew so that's on the list too.  Honestly other than that I have no clue.  Most likely eggs of some sort? Or lentil soup and bread?  I have the ingredients for that too.
So maybe a frozen lasagna at some point too?  It's come to that.

Sometimes cooking is no fun at all :o(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.