Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Almost

I had almost forgotten...

how quickly and furiously I could fall in love




how fun need not be planned or prepared for, simple little joys will do






what enthusiastic big girl helpers I have

how many diapers a tiny bum needs in one day


what little time it takes to find a new, hasn't it always been this way?, normal


that I can nurse while doing just about anything, and most anything can be done one handed





that when there is a need there is most surely a way to meet it

new baby bandannas for my spitty boy



that love does indeed multiply by an exponent that not even Ian can explain to me

how wonderful my girls are

how a little extra attention and love goes a long way

how good it feels to hold all of my big people close, my little people too

that as tiring and long and full to the brim each day is, we have been blessed beyond imagination

and that, I have not forgotten one bit.













No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.