Thursday, June 21, 2012

Are We There Yet?

Oh my, what a night last night, what a morning this morning.

Aida Carmen, I sure hope you like your birthday gift because goodness! your cousins had fun making it



even my amazingly fast shutter speed couldn't capture my whirlwind ballerina


but I think you get the idea




that tutu rested most comfortably above the belly, this may be a new trend in our house


"I'm a tired ballerina mama", I should hope so Ainsley girl


this is as minimal as it gets for us these days


After playing hard yesterday and packing all morning we are finally ready for our 10 day 22+ hour carride trip. The girls and I are giddy and though I know it will be hard to be the only parent and all of us away from our boy for that long I am so thankful for this trip, and thankful for my veteran solo trip traveling status with these two little bugs.  It's going to be an adventure!  It (thankfully) always is.

Have a great 10 days!  See you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOOOOOVE comments. Seriously. They make my lonely stay at home mama day.